Curriculum Intent: Subjects
We aim to provide coherent curriculum documentation that:
- All stakeholders understand.
- Can be easily reviewed and updated so that it remains relevant and fit for purpose.
- Facilitates effective delivery.
To achieve this, each faculty details the following aspects of their curricula:
- Purpose of Study: why the subject is an essential ingredient of our curriculum.
- Aims: what pupils will know, and be able to do, as a result of studying the subject.
- Curriculum-at-a-glance: what pupils will learn during each half-term of study.
- Medium Term Plan: the Learning Journey, learning Challenge and Learning Consolidation for each unit.
Please click on the links below to view the documents for each faculty:
English and Media
Previous: Careers and Employability
Next: Curriculum Implementation